Christy's Stitches


Embroidery designs, Jewelry, Custom Embroidery and Heat transfer designs, papercraft and much more

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Great news

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am a new designer for Visual Designs by Chris.  She has some very talented and very helpful designers on her team and I am honored to be a part of it.   We create digital files for use in scrapbooking and files for use in digital cutters such as Cricut, Craft Robo, Wishblad and Silhouette.  These are just a few of them.  My items for sale can be found HERE under Christy's Cuts,  and the main page of designer files are HERE.  Below are just a few of the designs I have uploaded to the site, I have many more, but the process in converting and uploading is time consuming, so I am taking it slowly.  I love the fact that creative people can use my designs and make wonderful things for themselves or others.








No comments:

Post a Comment